1. Bounce Rate
How to set up your Google My Business listing?
Having a Google My Business page is vital for any business. It allows your business to show up on Google Maps and search. While also providing access to many other Google features. However, we know that understanding how to set up a GMB can be confusing, so we want to give you some step-by-step instructions. (If step-by-step instructions aren’t your thing, head over to our contact page and send us a message for more hands-on help.)
Add your business through Google Maps
- Sign in to Google Maps. (Make sure you are using a computer)
- Add your business listing in three ways:
- Put your address in the search, and then on the left-hand side click, add business.
- Right-click anywhere on the map and then click “add your business."
- Use the menu in the top left of the screen to select “add your business.”
- After you’ve done any of the options above, continue through the setup by following the on-screen prompts.
Claim your business through Google Maps
In some cases, all you need to do is claim your business through Google Maps. (Once again this is best performed on a computer)
- Search your business's name.
- Click the business name.
- Click Claim this business
- Choose a verification option, and follow the on-screen prompts.
If you have followed these steps and still can’t get your Google My Business connected. We'd love to help you out; send us a message on our contact page.